We provide support to working parents
At Catapillr we have developed a number of solutions to help and assist working parents. We partner with family-friendly employers who want to improve the wellbeing of their working parent workforce.
WATCH OUR EXPLAINER VIDEO
Our Salary Advance Solution - What is the Childcare Cash Advance Scheme?
A NEW EMPLOYER-LED CHILDCARE FUNDING SOLUTION
The Catapillr Childcare Cash Advance Scheme
Our Childcare Cash Advance Scheme is a new and innovative employee benefit. We partner with employers to improve employee wellness by making childcare more affordable and easier to manage for all working parents.
WHAT WE OFFER
Benefits for you as an Employer
Benefits for your Employees
AT A GLANCE
Full Key Features and Benefits
- Promotes gender equality
- Improves retention rates - lowering recruitment costs
- Increases engagement & productivity
- Complements existing wellness programmes
- Zero software integration
- Low cost & minimal admin required
- Link e-Wallet to Tax-Free Childcare account
- Flexible use with multiple childcare providers
- Consolidate childcare providers details in to one App
- Make payments via mobile App
- Parent content & financial wellbeing tools
- Access exclusive parent focused discounts
FROM THE BLOG
Help & Guidance
Catapillr exists to help improve the financial health of all families. Now that Spring is finally here, we thought it’s the perfect time to do some housekeeping on your finances....
As a parent, I know how difficult it can be managing your family’s finances but at some point there’s a good chance you’re going to want or need to borrow money. I’ve written this article to help you better understand that process, what a credit score is and how it can be improved, so...Continue reading
Interest rates are definitely not the most exciting topic that you could be reading about, however, they are key to helping you better understand and manage your household finances. Most families will have some form of borrowing and aspirations to save, so lets delve in to exactly what APR’s and AER’s are and how...Continue reading