A NEW EMPLOYER-LED CHILDCARE FUNDING SOLUTION
The Catapillr Childcare Cash Advance Scheme
Our Childcare Cash Advance Scheme is a new and innovative employee benefit. We partner with employers to improve employee wellness by helping to manage childcare and children's activity costs for all working parents.
WATCH OUR EXPLAINER VIDEO
Our Salary Advance Solution - What is the Childcare Cash Advance Scheme?
WHAT WE OFFER
Benefits for you as an Employer
Benefits for your Employees
We provide support to working parents
At Catapillr we have developed a number of solutions to help and assist working parents. We partner with family-friendly employers who want to improve the wellbeing of their working parent workforce.
AT A GLANCE
Full Key Features and Benefits
- Promotes gender equality
- Improves retention rates - lowering recruitment costs
- Increases engagement & productivity
- Complements existing wellness programmes
- Zero software integration
- Low cost & minimal admin required
- Link e-Wallet to Tax-Free Childcare account
- Flexible use with multiple childcare providers
- Consolidate childcare providers details in to one App
- Make payments via mobile App
- Parent content & financial wellbeing tools
- Access exclusive parent focused discounts
FROM THE BLOG
Help & Guidance
It’s a worry all working parents face, how to thrive at work, whilst your family and home commitments pull you in every direction. You want to achieve and succeed in your job but struggle against the common negative cultural beliefs that you can’t give as much. We don’t believe that’s the case. We want...Continue reading
We’re sure we don’t need to tell you that working parents are stressed. 40% more stressed to be exact₁. There’s more to do; minimal down-time, and inner conflict about your multiple roles....
A guide on becoming a more family-friendly employer. Welcome to our guide to help you become a more family-friendly employer. Free childcare for parents to attend Christmas parties, is the latest in a line of novel ideas to help out working parents. As an employer, you’ll likely to want to create lasting change in...Continue reading